While taking legal steroids that are designed for cutting will significantly help with your weight loss and cutting goals, to boost your gains even further, you need to have the right diet. This diet includes eating foods that are well-known to stimulate fat burn and muscle retention, something that will help your cutting immensely.
Here is a simple list of 16 foods that help cutting and weight loss:
- Cottage Cheese: Is great for gaining muscle mass as well as losing fat because it has a high concentration of protein and calcium which is known for its weight loss attributes.
- Brewer’s Yeast: Is a superfood that boosts protein intake for effective fat burn without any deterioration in muscle mass.
- Green Tea: Contains antioxidants Polyphenols and Catechins to protect from free radicals and also helps stimulate fat burn and thermogenesis in the body.
- Salmon: Is high in proteins and contains Omega 3 DHA and EPA which help regulate insulin levels to prevent fat storage and increase natural energy levels.
- Chicken Breast: Is super-rich in protein and has little fat content, making it great for those who are trying to gain lean muscle or burn excess fat while preserving muscle tissue.
- Sesame Seed Oil: Helps weight loss using the lignin called Sesamin that increases fat oxidation and reduces storage of excess fats.
- Turkey Breast: Contains L-Carnitine which is an amino acid that helps improve your muscle mass to fat ratio by boosting protein levels.
- Lean Beef: Is filled with Creatine, B Vitamins and Iron that help give your body the fuel it needs to build and maintain muscle tissue.
- Red Lentils: Is a cheap way to get loads of proteins, fiber, and phytonutrients. It also doesn’t have a lot of saturated fats and calories making it an excellent food for cutting.
- Flaxseed Oil: Has the highest concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids and is great for fat loss as it contains ALA that stimulates the natural metabolic rate in the body for effective cutting and fat loss.
- Tomatoes: Helps improve mood by boosting Endorphins and Serotonin levels which also helps suppress your appetite for more natural fat burn and cutting.
- Grapefruit: Is a low GI food that is high in flavonoids and Vitamin C that help boost energy production and improve fat loss in men and women.
- Leafy Green Vegetables: Contains phytonutrients that help give you some benefits including improving digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Whole-Grain Bread: Has more protein and half the carbs as rice while having nutrients that help boost energy levels.
- White Kidney Beans: Can help you eat more food without gaining the proportionate amount of carbohydrates as this helps block carb absorption, preventing excess fat gain.
- Kelp: Is a superfood that has minerals like iodine and selenium which helps stimulate the metabolic rate in the thyroid.
These foods are a great choice for anyone who is looking to cut excess fat. They can also be taken in conjuncture with legal steroids that aid in cutting and can be a basis of your future weight loss and cutting diets.